Wednesday 10 February 2016

Nails Inc the editors edition

Hi guys,

So if you know me, I'm all one for, anything to do with, makeup, hair and nails. 

When it comes to nail varnishes or, if most of you say polish I think I own waayyy too many, but on the other hand us girls, can never have enough. We just have to have all those shades of grey, pink, red, blue you name it!




These nail varnishes are the nails inc editors edition* which is in colab with them and westfield.
One thing I have to say about this product is the names, which are to do with London which is one of the things I love about these nail polishes
Left to right
South Kensington - Sliver foil effect polish
Chelsea Embankment- Gold glitter polish
Marylebone Land- Red glitter polish
Porchester Square - Nude/grey toned polish
Park Lane Mews - Deep red polish
Also can we take a moment to adore the packaging.. it's so glittery!

Now recently I'v been opting for more of the nude colours. So I decided to try out the colour in porchester square. Which is a gorgeous grey shade and i just applied 2 coats of this and you're good to go. Then i just went over with a top coat, now you can use any one that your prefer. I used the eve snow top coat

If you're one looking for a nail polish/varnish that is quick drying or just one of those, who are really impatient of waiting for your nails to dry cause I know, I'm one of those people, then honestly these nails inc vanishes are the one, I was sooooo surprised how quick they dried.


Kiri x

No comments:

Post a Comment