Wednesday 12 November 2014

Bare minerals starter kit review

 Hi guys, so I bought the bare minerals customizable starter kit and thought i would do a review for you.


So this is what it looks like in the packaging, when you open it, its all wrapped up and you get your foundation pressed or loose, which ever one you prefer, warmth all-over face colour(bronzer), original mineral veil (setting powder), a primer, and 3 brushers the full flawless face brush, flawless application brush a concealer brush oh and a starter dvd.


The one thing that I was really happy about was the foundation as I had a test done to see which one(foundation shade) matches my skin tone, as I always find it hard to find a foundation that matches.

The thing I absolutely love, is the foundation brushes in the kit. They are so soft and fluffy.
As I have been using the full flawless face brush for the foundation I find that it  buffs the foundation so nice and even, which doesn't make the foundation to cakey on the skin
The brushes also have small handles which I find really handy as you can fit it in your make up bag.


This starter kit costs £50 which isn't bad at all, considering if you were to buy the products and the brushes separately it would cost you over £121.
I would definitely recommend this starter kit as it has all the essentials that you need!

Hope this was helpful!

Kiri x 

No comments:

Post a Comment