Now alot of people talk about new years resolutions and what theirs is..... but me I never really have any or I just never stick to them.
It's a new year so start fresh, i cant wait to see what 2015 has in store for me, my family&friends.
Here's some of the resolutions I have made (lets see if I can stick to them)
1. Do more of what you love - I think this one is important because i just need to start doing more of what I love to do and not worry about what other people think because i just think its your life, just do what makes you happy.
2. Be fitter&healthier- Now by this I mean eating healthier and exercise more, as over christmas we all know that we eat lots of bad food, but in general I mean eating the good foods, more fruit & veg within the foods I eat.
3. Blog more - For me since I've started blogging, I've found it as something to do, in my time but its also a way of getting my opinions out and share anything with you guys. I really want to make the time to write more.
4. Read more- Now I love reading don't get me wrong but sometimes, I'm either too tired or don't have the time, but this year I want to read more because I do enjoy it so I'm definitely going to make the time. From my last blog post I think it was in my favourites I mentioned that I was reading the harry potter books, so I really want to finish the whole book set (as I have seen the films).
5. Pass my theory &driving test - To be honest I just can't wait to drive and it would be an amazing start to the year as, I do have my theory test coming up very soon, I have my fingers crossed, I really hope I pass this time because I took a test before christmas and was only 4 marks off! which was annoying but I am hoping I do it the second time round.
I hope the new year brings you alot of happiness,love and amazing opportunities!.
So these are my New years resolutions .what's your new years resolutions?