Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


The one thing that makes me happy is that people follow my blog and take time to read it.
I feel honoured to be nominated for another award thank you so much country-bumpkin93
 

The Rules are :
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you 
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs that you have recently discovered/following
5. Link your nominees and let them know via social media/blog


7 facts about me :
1. I love disney 
2. My family is so big, i dont even know half of them.
3. If i love a song, i'll proabaly play it on repeat for days
4. i hate mushrooms and prawns ..... eww just a no no 
5. I love having lazy days .....who doesn't
6. I'm 5ft 4
7. I have a cup of tea every single 

I nominate

6 comments:

  1. All 7 facts apply to me too! Haha :) Xx

    http://amyslittleweb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me Kiri :) I just posted my facts! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! I have nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award! Please check out this link to find out what you have to do http://www.simplesynth.co.uk
    Once you have done your nomination please let me know so I can find out more about you hehe! :)
    Love Simple Synth xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i'll post within the week :) x

      Delete