Tuesday 30 June 2015

Liz earle cleanse and polish review

We all love a good skin care product right?
i thought it was time to invest in the Liz Earle cleanse and polish and seeing as they had it on offer for £9.50 as they were doing it for the 1995 price it was definitely worth a buy otherwise £15.50 (starter kit) but they do come in other sizes aswell.

The Liz Earle cleanse and polish comes with two muslin clothes, i bought the 100ml which will definitely last me a long time!

So I've been using this for a good month or so (and thought i would give a better review than just after a week)

I've been using this day and night, so on the days i have make-up on i would just use my Garnier cleaning water to remove my makeup using cotton pads then apply the Liz Earle cleanse and polish, to my face gently massaging it onto my skin (as is helps the circulation on the face)- taking the muslin cloth rinsing it under the warm/hot tap and wringing it out, then would just gently wipe away the product. The muslin cloth acts as a exfoliator which helps to get rid of any dead skin/dirt and excess make-up.

I love that it's a pump so you can use as much as you need, i only use a small amount as it does go a long way.
The cleanse and polish also contains some natural ingredients which is always on the plus side just makes your skin feel amazing after.

You can really tell a difference when using the cleanser it makes my skin feel really soft and just amazing, as i do suffer with dry skin which is a pain.
I don't know why i didn't start using this sooner!

Kiri x

No comments:

Post a Comment