Wednesday 5 August 2015

The Perfect Nude

For a long time now i have been looking for a nude that will complement my skin shall i say.
Any nude that i see have either, been too pale or has a pink undertone and people with brown skin will understand my pain

As I was shopping in oxford street with my friend Niamh we took a little trip down to mac and honestly makeup is my worst I will always end up buying something,(well only if i need it ..) anyways surrounded by this beautiful makeup I was looking for a nude and finally I found the perfect shade, which i got in taupe also bought a lip pencil to go with it 

When choosing a lipstick (if you are unsure) ask one of the make-up artists to try it on to see if it suits you. If I go into mac or any or any makeup shops, I always ask the artists to help me which one would suit me because they're there to help. and honestly when they put it on I literally was like yes this is my shade 

I must say that this shade is perfect for any occasion or if you just feeling like wearing minimal makeup but you still want something on your lips.

It does have brown undertones but for me this was my perfect nude
Lipstick in Taupe(Matte) and a lip pencil in the shade spice.
Lipstick:£15.50
Lip pencil:£12.50



I must say that mac lipsticks are long lasting, i'll probably only have to re-apply it once after eating
but otherwise i cant say anything bad about it! 

What are your most loved Mac shades ? Also whats you favourite nude?

Kiri x

No comments:

Post a Comment