Wednesday 9 December 2015

Clothes show Live!

Hello my lovelies

So if you don't know what clothes show is, it's a fashion show showing all the new trends including beauty and music.
They also have a load of stalls (all different of course) varying from makeup to clothes to nails to teeth whitening, anything you can think of, its most likely it'll be there. 

Within the stalls you can meet different celebrities that's if your quick enough! But within the show they do singing acts last year it was Elyar Fox and this year it was 4th impact from xfactor and omg were they amazing!

I think I went to every single store except from NYX (sad face) but all I got was two eye shimmers from Helen E one sliver and one gold these eye shimmers are sooo pigmented also from Helen E a base for eye glitter not bad all for £10, Last thing i got was this drinking Jar (Mason jar) with a cute reindeer on the top, and a bracelet which my friend has the same as it was 2 for £3.50.

Here's a few pictures from the show


If your into fashion, makeup, hair or if you just like fashion shows then this is definitely for you it's amazing! 
If you haven't been I think it's worth the trip.

I'm definitely thinking about going next year 

Kiri x 


No comments:

Post a Comment